Sign In | Join Free | My spintoband.com
spintoband.com
DONGGUAN CITY XANDER AUTOMOTIVE STAMPING&TOOLING CO,.LTD
Dongguan City Xander Automotive Stamping&Tooling Co,.Ltd Integrity, service, quality, innovation
Home > Sheet Metal Parts >

Automotive Stamping Tooling Two out of sheet Metal Parts / 1.5 mm thickness

DONGGUAN CITY XANDER AUTOMOTIVE STAMPING&TOOLING CO,.LTD
DONGGUAN CITY XANDER AUTOMOTIVE STAMPING&TOOLING CO,.LTD
City: Dongguan
Province/State: Guangdong
Country/Region: China
Tel: 86-0769-8960-2977
Contact Person:
Miss Nancy Shen

Automotive Stamping Tooling Two out of sheet Metal Parts / 1.5 mm thickness

Brand Name : Customiseds
Model Number : SAM-8142
Certification : ISO 9001 : 2008
Place of Origin : Dongguan , China
MOQ : 1 set
Price : Negotiate
Payment Terms : T/T
Supply Ability : 300 sets per year
Delivery Time : 14 weeks ( average )
Packaging Details : Fumigated Wooden Box
Part Type : sheet Metal Parts
Part Thickess : 1.5 mm
Tool Type : Automotive Stamping Tooling
Part Material : JSC270C
Cavity : 2 Out With Left And Right Hand
Customer : European, America And Asia
Contact Now

Two out of sheet Metal Parts / 1.5 mm thickness


Tooling Description


Tooling Type: Tandem / Stage / Manual Tool


Tooling Sizes: 2100 * 1600 * 700 mm


Part Material: JSC270C


Terminal Customer: Door Frame for Renault


Exported Country: India


Gas Spring: Misumi


Standards part: Danly / Dayton / Kaller / Misumi Standard


Specifications

Automotive precision metal stamping die&tooling
1.High quality and cheap price ;
2.Best services;
3.OEM/ODM is welcomed;


Xander Introduction


Xander Automotive Stamping & Tooling Ltd. is a professional metal stamping tooling factory founded in 1998. It is located in Dongguan, China. We are specilised in progressive, transfer and tandem die manufacturing as per customer's requirement. Now 90% of the products are for automotive, and the rest 10% are for home applicance, OA components and consumer electrinics.


Xander can offer both good quality tool and good service to cu



Product Tags:

metal stamping parts

      

custom sheet metal parts

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Automotive Stamping Tooling Two out of sheet Metal Parts / 1.5 mm thickness Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: DONGGUAN CITY XANDER AUTOMOTIVE STAMPING&TOOLING CO,.LTD
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
 
Inquiry Cart 0